7 Tips On Extending The Life of Your Car Battery
21 February, 2018
- Limit short riders
- Keep battery tightly fastened
- Turn off the lights when you exit
- Control the corrosion
- Test your battery often
- Don't use electronics when idle
- Care for your car as a whole
There is no gas station nearby, but the car is running out of oil. What should I do?
16 January, 2018
- Reduce the brakes and do not drive at low speeds.
- Turn off the appliances, navigation, radio, music, air conditioning, etc.
- Economical speed. In general, the economic speed is 90 kilometers per hour.
- Close the window at an economical speed. If you drive at an economical speed, then opening the window will undoubtedly increase the wind resistance, the wind resistance is large, the vehicle is subject to large resistance, and naturally requires more power.
Don't wait for the reminder light to light up!
In general, the oil pump is cooled in oil. With less oil, the oil pump naturally does not cool well. In the long run, it will cause losses. It may cause the vehicle to fail to start. Prevent gasoline from flowing from the tank to the engine.